Monday, July 6, 2009

LoVe - ThE IrReSiStIbLe DeSiRe To Be IrReSiStIbLy DeSiReD.



My Silent Night


When sunlight turns to darkness
When all is calm
When all is quiet
When all is at peace
My Silent night is with you


Thoughts of you lying next to me
In the silence of the night
Every breath that you take
I listen to knowing
Each breathe that you take
Your soul burns just like mine

Laying down my head upon your chest
Every beat of your heart
Passion of a love burns inside
Beats the same song of love
Just like mine in rhythm
Never missing a beat

Wrapping my arms around you
Touching your skin
Holding you close to me
I snuggle closer and closer
Your warmth I wish to feel

A tear rolls down my cheek
Falling to touch your skin
I wonder if you can feel the love
That just touched your skin

In your dream tonight
Do you know and feel this love?
Do you know what you really mean to me?
My silent night with you
Forever and beyond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you