Sunday, July 12, 2009

It'S A BiTtErSwEeT SyMpHoNy, ThIs LiFe..




Happiness without love is a hollow feeling, because I cannot imagine a world where I could or would be happy without having love. Love from my family, friends, and my lover. That is just my version of happiness; I know in someone’s happiness they might not need love, but for me it is a necessity and a priority. Love gives me strength, courage, and hope. It makes me believe there is goodness in this world and it makes me happy.

I just hope that I don’t miss out on my chance for happiness because of fear, pride, or stupidity. As much as I would like to be in a relationship, to find love, and to move on to that stage of my life.

I am terrified of trusting someone with my heart and having them crush it. I need her to fight for me and to earn my trust, and she has to be someone who doesn’t give up easily because my shield is strong and complicated.

I don’t believe in fairy tales, but I do believe that when you choose to be with someone, when you commit to that person you do whatever you can to make it work. You fight for that person and the love you have for one another.

Love isn’t supposed to be easy because if it was easy we wouldn’t know how precious it is when you finally find it and get to keep it. I just hope that when I meet this person we make it work, we fight for our love, relationship, and life together. We compromise, communicate, and trust one another.

No comments: