Friday, July 17, 2009

I TrIeD ToO HaRd BuT ShE ToRe My FeElInGs LiKe I HaD NoNe AnD RiPpeD TheM AwAy..




Do you ever have those days when simple things like someone getting an order wrong is the last straw to a never-ending list of wrongs. I expect people to use their minds and think before they act. I expect people to do what they say they will. If you tell me you are going to do something then you better do it or have a damn good excuse why you didn’t. If you say your going to call, then call.

If there is one thing I hate it is waiting. I hate people keeping me waiting. I do not have and will never find that patience to just let it go. I don’t like broken promises and lateness. Is it a crime for people to keep their word? If you know you might not be able to keep it then don’t say you will do it.It seems like when everything is finally coming together, it begins to break even more.

How does a person know that this person is the one? I used to believe that there is only one person in this world for me, made more me by God himself, but she took me for granted.Being in the right place at the wrong time, being at the wrong place at the right time, being at the wrong place and the wrong time, and then if your lucky being at the right place at the right time. That God has steered us to that time and that place for our paths to cross and never unwind.

I want to challenge myself to go after something I have passion and interest for and see what happens next. Kind of like taking of my barriers and baring myself for the world to see knowing that it doesn’t matter how they seem me what matters is how I see myself. I know it won’t be easy being in a place so different from the world I know. But that is the point, that is is different, new, challenging, but most importantly it is an experience I need at this time in my life to know I have so much more to do, so much more to say, so much more to see.

Life is not fair because life is what we make of it, and we all choose to live it differently. What is a priority for some, means nothing to others. Life could not possibly be fair unless we all conspired to make it so, and why would we want to do that? The excitement, the challenge, the variety, the essence of life comes precisely from the fact that it is not fair. Some people are born with all the advantages, and others come into life with almost nothing going for them. Is that fair? No. Does it make life worth living? Absolutely.

Lets just believe in goodness, it will always be hard when you think its hard.

No comments: