Monday, August 24, 2009

We’Ve RuN OuT Of WoRdS, We’Ve RuN OuT Of TiMe, We’Ve RuN OuT Of ReAsOns...But I'm ThErE FoR YoU !!



To Be Or Not To Be

Do you know how it feels like?
When you don’t know what you want.
When it is around you, you feel the warmth,
When not, you don’t feel the chill.
When the heart, mind and soul do not sing in unison,
When there is a conflict between stars and desires.
One moment it is beauty and in another, the beast,
One moment you are the world and in another, anyone but you.

You feel the moira, the cosmos are trying,
But the question is Do you want it to try?
There are flaws too many to count,
Yet there is sempiternal goodness, that all may count out.
My conscience and control say don’t dare to dream,
But my dreams take their own course.
The qualm and quandary in me is not just my reflection,
It’s a reflection of perception of my dream too.

I don’t know is it a good dream or a bad one, neither the dream knows.
I don’t know if I’m capable of living this dream, neither the dream knows.
I even don’t know what the dream yearns, neither the dream knows.
No one knows about this dream, neither the dream knows.
Many a times I haven’t known about myself, but the dream has always known.
But in this tide, why do I have to keep the dream away?
I know it is and will be as beauteous, but is it the best?
The dream maybe is too sure on one edge and I too unsure on the opposite one.

It is with this dream, my saved up wishes come out.
Sometimes wish to see the dream in its eyes and its eyes everywhere around.
I don’t want to wake up, the dream is beautiful.
The dream is a mirage, maybe deserved, maybe way ahead.
The heart fears the dream may leave,
Leave me beyond forever and I may still be sleeping.
Its been long and has been this way and may be will always be.
And I surrender to the skies for they only will perform the mirabilia if it is meant to be.

No comments: