Sunday, August 23, 2009

You TeLl Me ThAt YoU NeEd Me ThEn YoU Go AnD CuT Me DoWn...






A Friend I Lost Somewhere


You and me were a witness, some things did change,
The times, the situations, the expressions have become oh’ so strange.
What was the altercation that led to this alteration,
Was it me, was it you or was there a glitch in the relation.

It started as if it would never end,
I felt fortunate, I knew I had a true friend.
There was no foreboding, no things to hide,
Heart felt a promise that seasons would slide.

Emotions, esprit, equations, everything seemed fine,
I believed in your beliefs and you in mine.
I had your wings and I could fly.
Didn’t care for the world, who wanted to hold me by.

But somewhere we forgot that we had promised to stay,
For days and days we went on repugnant ways.
A strange silence between the two,
A different me and a different you.

The bond was shattered, we surely had one.
The paths seemed barren on once we had run.
You made your friends and I made mine.
But there was a feeling which wasn’t fine.

We wanted to talk, but there was a ghost we feared,
A ghost of misunderstanding, the backwash of which we both teared.
Some times were dark and I wanted your light,
But don’t know why, couldn’t ask you to make it right.

There were differences, I won’t deny.
But the warmth and care was always standing by.
The comity and concern didn’t shook a bit,
It was just that I had stopped myself from showing it.

I regret the fact that we didn’t clear things out,
Why did we allow the misunderstandings to pile up and mount.
I wanted to tell you that I am not a foe,
But stopped myself coz I felt you really wanted to go.

You made me realize, you made me rise,
I felt a miracle as I saw a friend in your eyes.
Memories of moments can never fade away,
You’ll be a friend, who will always always stay and blossom.

No comments: