Sunday, August 23, 2009

ThErE's A WoRlD OuTsIdE EvErY DaRkEnEd DoOr..





I just can’t sleep. I cant even take you out of my head. I think of you endlessly like my promise of loving you forever.
You may lose your grip but never will I. You may forget what we had and having me one time in your life but i will never ever forget how happy I am when you came and stopped by for a while in my life.
You may broke your promises to me and may be I am angry for sometime. You may hurt me but I will love you still. You may see me cry but there will be still laughter beneath those tears because your there in my darkest days.
I’ll give my all just to have another moment with you. I can even risk my life just to save yours. I am so deeply in love with you.
I will never leave you in your darkest times.
I’ll be your light when your too scared in the night.
I’ll lift you up when your too weak to stand up.
I will never ever let go of you.
Your memories.
The way you smile.
The way you lock your hands into mine.
The way you look me in the eyes.
The way you say how much you love me.
There is a boxful of sweet good memories when you leave.
Memories that will be kept here in my heart and mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.