Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AnOtHeR DaY HaS GoNe I'm StIlL AlL AlOnE HoW CoUlD ThIs Be YoU'rE NoT HeRe WiTh Me....


"For You, About You"



Was walkin down the memory lane,
And there was a turbulent storm.
I can't recollect much,
But whatever little I do, is too beautiful to be true.

The storm was strident, the storm was wild,
Amidst stood a pillar, the unsung, the unrealised.
Tumultuous waves,tempestuous winds surrounded her,
Yet the pillar stood firm, assured, strong and distinct.

I recognise, I relate, I can redefine her today,
She believes its chimerical; rather impossible she would always say.
Pure, eternal souls which God made really few,
Yes one is you and only you.

So much untold, so much unlived, so much hidden,
Yet it feels the book is open, with pages crisp and forbidden.
I know its late and may be we are close to an end,
But the feeling is true, the feeling of a friend.

You are the music maker,
You are the dreamer of dreams.
I may not be the the best one to tell who you are,
But you are one of the few who is and will always be.

Your voice reveals; didn't get to read your eyes though,
Maybe you are missing the expected, facing the unexpected.
You may laugh at life with cardor of a child,
Inside you is a mature woman; strong, intense; yet innocent and mild.

You really make me believe that I too am somebody,
And believe that days are gone when I was nobody.
Your presence brings a rainbow after the rains,
for you can sketch a silver lining in every stress and strain.

I can't change the past, with all its heartaches and pain,
And I apologise for just not being there.
May be the future doesn't hold me long enough to be there to share,
But I can be there now whenever you need me to care.

No comments: