Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ApPrEcIaTe YoUr LiFe !!






Count the hours, the days will itself be made. Well a nice quote to start with, what matter are the moments, sometimes we can't even control years of bond & sometimes it just like a spark that ignites the new bond which I called as beautiful friendship.

Whenever I feel life is just too hard on me, I always got new people around me to support, that's why I got immense trust on God, because it's just a magic. The last words on my relationship was merely a good bye, that day I promised to myself that no matter how the world gonna take me, I'll never say goodbye to anyone, because it really hurts.

I read hundreds of books on love, philosophy & positive life but you know none works, untill you are ready to accept the situations. It takes immense time of patience or so called frustrations that you develop but don't be afraid that's normal.

Bend your life to the new situations and also believe in creating situations that bends towards you. That's my own opinion, it might not be that attractive in listening but I frame you an example, whenever we go for giving exams, we cannot change them, we need to bend towards them by studying. And on the other hand, we could work hard in our job to create situations according to us. I hope both perspectives are quite clear.

Life's just like a treadmill. No matter how fast you go or how hard you try, you'll sometimes never get anywhere. It's like riding a fast roller coaster blindfolded. There will be ups and downs, and you won't know when there will be sharp turns..you won't even know when it'll end.

So don't mind if in life we cannot get things, just be happy for the moment that came in your life. Party hard & work harder, never let go off your good thoughts. Find a person whom you love to talk too, there are many good people only thing is never make someone your priority. Always be ready to give and not give up.

That's all folks for today.

No comments: