Friday, January 29, 2010

SpEaK YoUr MiNd, EvEn If YoUr VoIcE ShAkeS...






There are so many times we just stuck ourselves, we find reason why, what, what the hell, etc, etc but none give us the answers. People like us are so much trying to make one another day but yet sometimes we find our self jumbled up by our own static thoughts. They are hard to wash away, they are difficult to cling away from.

We can either just waste our day thinking or can move ahead, always we got the choices but we as our heart is a child, it always have the attitude to attach to them. So I know it's tough time to make a move & go ahead from that moment but if you can just tilt your attention towards your other things, you'll definitely come over. A recent example, I hate to study, I know it's important for me and that's what I'll have something that no one can snatch away from me, but I was so influenced by random thoughts that I just could not sit to study. Then suddenly there was a call from one of my best friend and I just stupidly said, I can't spare time to study, what to do? So she sincerely gave me some good cautions & advices; that next day,books were open & surprisingly I was studying. So the motive behind this elaboration is speak your mind, no matter how much your voice shakes. It'll always open up new ways for you to move on & let your thoughts again re visualize towards something you have been missing a while.

If there is a thought in your mind right now don't hold it for long. The longer you hold on to it, the more you dwell upon it. Give it enough life, the more life you will give & it will definitely become real. So make sure the thought is indeed a great one.

Never fear of thinking just channelize it and you'll definitely will move up and you will make your day.

Keep Smiling..

No comments: