Saturday, May 8, 2010

RaNdOmZ ThOuGhTzZz...!!





It's just a time lag, I cannot define. Really stressing out to overcome it but falling deeper and deeper. I look out for directions but always stumble upon on my way. Life is not perfect everyone says but at least they have a life and I don't even feel that.

Never knew the circumstances could drag me in such manners that I never expected. Falling down and rising up was always seen but digging into that deeper shell where you are not able to grab to anything to climb up is really worse.

Where you knew that bunch of people you can trust upon are only letting things down for you, seems a world broken into pieces that cannot be adjoined with anything. Its scattered difficult to recollect, difficult to regain.

Sadness has being a part of me inside which is just pushing me away from all things. Really fighting it out but there is no call apart from what a small spark is inside of me that keeps me walking like a dead soul. Fed up, arrogated, frustrated, trembled are all words defining my agony, my prologue, my attitude which is not I want to be but yes but is the only word that is helpful at this moment of time.

Why I am getting such annoyed, was it being too nice to people around me, was it making others happy, was it just listening to others, was it my short tempered, was it my emotions, was it my aimless life, was it the casualness, was it my feelings, what was it ? who is it ? I simply don't know. It's something yet to be explored but seriously I don't find it that much simple to fight it out alone.

Don't know what wrong deeds I did that has fallen me so hard that its getting really difficult to stand up. Its like a crush to the bones where you have the endless pain every time you try to wake up. Even tears don't fall off to make me feel comfort, they also remain inside just to make my heart sink deeper in the thoughts that just makes me weak & nothing else.

Really wanna scream that song "Time where did you go, why did you leave me here alone, wait don't go so fast, I am missing the moments....Wait for me this time."

Really pushing hard & hard & hard but everything just seems an illusion. Nothing in reality, just stuck down, bent down, crawling up but can't make it.

Words are tripping...Sorry Life, will get back to you sooner or later; I even don't know.

Let's see what can be done... !!

No comments: