Thursday, November 4, 2010

If YoU SaW Me FoR REaL






I logged on a site and answered your ad
friendship only and i was glad,
of families, partners and problems we'd chat
and i was very glad of that.

life went on and our friendship stayed true
a friend that was trusted with all that i knew,
at times (a hug is needed) i'd say
and you would return one the very same day.

it helped to know that you were there
and after years you still did care,
after time our spirits grew so close
it was inevitable i suppose.

without each other we were numb
soul mates was what we had become,
as long as we lived, we always would be
mentally together, you and me.

if we ever met, would you give me a kiss
or would you want to give it a miss,
i often wonder if you had the chance
would you even give me second glance.

thats all we have, our soul mate love
but thank our angels up above
but i often wonder how you would feel
if you ever met me alive and for real.

No comments: