Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I BeLiEvE In LoVe






Sometimes love is unexpected
A surprise you couldn't plan
Maybe you aren't ready
To expose your heart again
But, there's a feeling about it
So strong you cannot deny
That your heart and soul
Are becoming new once more
And you find yourself saying

I believe in God
I believe in you
I believe in hope
I believe in love

It's time to take that chance
The one that scares you so
And to see what beauty you will find
In each others arms
To go on an adventure
And claim the land your own
Time to face the truth of it
And stop being so alone
Because

I believe in God
I believe in you
I believe in hope
And I believe in love

Open your door to the world
Stop hiding behind your walls
Break down the ones you built around you
And let in the light of love
Allow your heart to beat for me
And mine will beat for you
This isn't a short-lived life
But enduring and eternally true
As we say together

We believe in God
We believe in you and I
We believe in hope
And we believe in love

No comments: