Sunday, December 13, 2009

SoLiD As A TrEe...


when i see your name come online

when i see your pictures on your site online

i feel everything will be fine

for you are there and can have everything thats mine

All my heart and all my soul

every little piece or myself as whole

is all your foerver and allways

as my heart says and i never doubt what it says

my life is so much better

since i decided i would go get her

and i decided to throw caution to the wind

and that decision was a godsend

life is full of ups and downs

we both have had a share of the downs

now maybe just maybe we can have

what might be the best we will ever have

for i know you make me better and happier

and all i can hope is you feel happier

with a man like me

i will be solid like a tree

holding firm and able to bend and sway

for whatever comes our way

and i will be true to you forever and a day.

No comments: